The pilgrimage visa is a visa which is issued, to the foreign pilgrims who wish to visit the holy places in Iran.
* Visa application form in single(Form No.37 – 37.1 – 37.2)
* Original passport with a minimum validity of 6 months
* Two copies of recent photograph (3.5 x 4.5 Cm)
* If required an interview also will be held.
* Payment of visa charges in Indian Currency.
"From 23rd September 2011 onwards all foreign nationals travelling to the Islamic Republic of Iran are required to purchase Health and Accident Insurance for the period of their stay. Such insurance is presently available at the Imam Khomeini International Airport, Tehran. The cost of insurance between Euros 6/- to Euros 140/- as per the requirement of the travellers."